Here’s a glimpse of our growing list of St Elizabeth Ministry Teams. Each member of our spiritual family is encouraged to exercise the gifts and talents entrusted by God to him or her.
- ALTAR SERVERS – providing boys and men an opportunity to participate in the liturgical life of the parish by serving in the altar.
- CHILDREN’S EVENTS – organizing various celebrations and activities throughout the year for the children of St Elizabeth’s.
- CHURCH CLEANING – managing the cleaning schedule and supplies for the Church and Fellowship Hall.
- ENCOURAGEMENT – encouraging members of our immediate and extended church family through cards, letters, phone calls, and personal visits.
- FINANCE – maintaining financial records and providing financial reports for all aspects of parish life.
- GREETERS and OFFERING – welcoming parishioners and visitors on Sunday mornings, helping visitors from arrival through departure, overseeing the offering and offering schedule.
- HANDMAIDENS – providing our girls, ages 2-12, with unique opportunities for service and participation in the life of the church.
- HOSPITALITY – overseeing the schedule for providing refreshments immediately following Divine Liturgy, special Feast Days, and special events.
- LITURGICAL ARTS – providing opportunities to create home-made items for parish liturgical use, such as candles, incense, and woodwork.
- MERCY MEALS – providing meals and/or groceries to individuals and families during times of significant need.
- MISSIONS and EVANGELISM – overseeing the outreach of Ella’s Cafe, Meaningful Gleaning of Rutherford County, and other ministries that meet needs.
- MUSIC – overseeing all choir participation in the liturgical life and special events of the parish.
- PROPERTY MAINTENANCE – maintaining supplies for the Church and Fellowship Hall and overseeing projects of significant need.
- PROSPHORA – overseeing the schedule for providing Holy Bread for Divine Liturgy and special Feast Days.
- SUNDAY SCHOOL – providing education in the Orthodox Christian Faith for the children of St Elizabeth’s.
- TEMPLE BEAUTIFICATION – overseeing flowers and decorations appropriate to the liturgical year.