We’re here for you!
Join us for church services, gather with us for meals and conversation.
- A church home away from home; home-cooked meals; feasts and fasts and festivals.
- A place to hang – no pressure; people who listen and really care what you think; a safe place accepting everyone without judgment or prejudice; real conversation about issues and topics that concern you.
- Holy bread, wine, oil and water; restoring the world as a sacred place; communion with God and one another.
- Laughter among friends who share your values; people with experiences and skills and time to talk; folks who will walk alongside through the muck of life; helping people in need.
- Trees, woods, paths, a creek, where there is stillness; a place of deep and abiding joy.
- Learning to live an Orthodox Christian life right where we are; taking risks and doing audacious things for Christ!